1. If you accept these terms then cannot accommodate delivery or do not return the carrier’s phone calls to try to schedule delivery, you will be held responsible for return shipping charges back to us.
2. Delivery usually takes place only on MONDAY-FRIDAY during business hours. Recipient must be present and a signature is required upon delivery. You will schedule delivery beforehand. If you miss the appointment, the carrier can charge a REDELIVERY FEE.
3. Our terms of contract dictate we can ONLY DELIVER TO THE ADDRESS ON THE ORDER. If you wish to change the delivery address after the order has shipped, you must contact us directly and you will be responsible for any fees associated with changes. CHANGES OF DELIVERY ADDRESS MAY COST UP TO $100, or may not be possible at all.
4. It is your responsibility to UNLOAD THE FREIGHT FROM THE TRUCK into your home or garage. The truck may be full size and can only park on the street. Drivers do not assist with unpacking or setup. Some freight companies may offer an optional lift gate service to drop the items off on the curb for an additional charge- call for details. The boxes may be taken apart in the truck to ease with unloading. We do not include the lift gate fee in the item cost because most customers would prefer do it themselves and save money.
5. It is your responsibility to INSPECT the merchandise prior to delivery agent’s departure. If the merchandise appears to be damaged in any way, please note the damage on the freight bill. This will aid in the return/replacement process.